About the Candidate
Chandra Yeleswarapu San Ramon, CA |(415)302-9775 | email@example.com | linkedin.com/in/chandrashekhar-yeleswarapu/ Product Management & Architecture Guides companies to drive innovation by implementing digital transformation, modernizing IT infrastructure, and optimizing business processes to improve customer service and network operations
Innovative Digital Transformational Architect with extensive experience in designing complex integrated cloud-based software solutions and products identifying untapped opportunities and developing innovative strategies to steer multimillion-dollar revenue. Trusted customer advisor and influential technology leader who is passionate about creating customer implementation plans and spearheading best practice deployment architectures to unlock target markets. Impressive history of leading product development cycle collaborating with cross-functional while building and inspiring agile teams to peak performance.
Leadership: Strategic Planning & Decision Making; Change Management; Client & Stakeholder Engagement; Revenue Growth; Cross-Functional Leadership; C-Level Networking; Solution Architecture Development; Vendor Management; Cloud Infrastructure; Telco Ecosystem; Digital Strategy & Transformation; Business Planning & Structuring; Team Leadership
Product Development: Stakeholders Buy-in; Product Strategy; Product Roadmap; Customer Engagement; Customer Use Cases; Competitive Research & Intelligence; GTM Strategy; Data Analytics; New Product & Market Development
Technology: IoT, M2M, Network Security; Cloud, Routing/Switching; Mobile Applications; Wireless Networks (5G/LTE/LoRa/Mesh); Micro Services Architectures PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Verizon Wireless | Walnut Creek, CA 11/2019–Present
ARCHITECT (CONTRACT)-N/W CONNECTIVITY & PLANNING(5GC, IMS, IOT) Lead massive telecom infrastructure deployments transforming physical network to cloud-based virtual network managing security protocols in advance of 5 G connectivity to maintain customer confidence collaborating with product management and engineering teams. Forge sustainable customer relationships, influence stakeholders and cross-functional teams on technological and architectural thinking to improve cost efficiency and ROI.
• Develop high level architecture, network design and security to virtualize wireless network infrastructure platforms.
• Migrated 70M+ subscribers from 3 different voicemail platforms to a single cloud-based virtualized voicemail server
• Saved $12M operational cost through sunsetting legacy systems
• Built reference architecture for 5G use cases including Remote Patient Monitoring, C-V2X, and UCaas for industry 4.0
• Architected API gateway supporting REST/SIP conversion for third party applications
• Designed intent-based network assurance platform using AI & ML to provide network insights and visibility
• Planned customer migration strategy partnering with client’s internal product and support teams
• Created roadmap to migrate services and subscribers, monitoring operational cost and network efficiency.
Cisco IoT BU | San Jose, CA 01/2019–11/2019
SENIOR MANAGER, SWITCHING & ROUTING(INDUSTRIAL IOT/M2M)
Steered complete product development cycle working with engineering, sales, and Business Development teams to launch networking infrastructure products and technologies. Identified market trends and developed product vision, strategy, roadmaps, and high-impact product forecasting partnering with Bain & Company utilizing ARC. Built trusted relationships to optimize customer experience and increase product adoption and renewal rates. Interviewed C-Suite customer decision-makers to understand business needs and IT/OT buying decisions.
• Negotiated and closed a $5M contract with Rockwell, Philips, and Klass
• Drove product adoption by developing reference architecture for IoT use cases in healthcare, defense and robotics.
• Promoted Cisco IoT BU’s switching and routing portfolio by constructing point solutions using Cisco CCI
• Designed chassis utilizing embedded service routers/switches for radio aware routing use cases
• Crafted growth strategies to achieve $150M market share over 3 years by creating marketing materials, value-based adoption, governance models, and technical PoC
• Instrumented “Design-In” initiative integrating with GTM program and product packaging to capture OT market
• Built Go-to-Market strategy partnering with 5 top ranking consulting companies and System integrators
• Hired and directed 3FTEs to improve customer success and executed a direct marketing strategy to sell products and
services to enterprises not limiting to Cisco’s selected clients.
GE Digital | Sam Ramon, CA 09/2015–12/2018
DIRECTOR-PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & ARCHITECTURE, EDGE & CONNECTIVITY(IOT/M2M, AI, ML)
Directed the technology and business strategy for GE Healthcare and GE Oil & Gas Business Units by defining and creating a long-term product vision, roadmap, and strategy. Partnered with cellular and satellite providers to connect customers’ remote equipment to GE Predix cloud and expanded analytic services to IT/ OT clients. Integrated Predix Machine with OEMs and vendors.
• Architected and implemented Predix machine IoT edge SDK across all GE BU’s connecting 100M devices to the Predix Cloud platform
• Worked with GE Lifesciences team to design and build Patient Monitoring Platform (Predix Net) replacing wired sensors with low power wireless sensors over BLE/Wi-Fi
• Devised strategy and developed a roadmap to execute IoT enablement and digital transformation for GE customers
• Engineered transport strategies integrating cellular/satellite modems enabling remote connectivity for OT customers
• Built product strategy for SaaS-based analytics platform to collect data from edge devices for GE Oil& Gas
• Optimized the performance of assets leveraging Asset Performance Management models in AWS cloud
• Ingested data from OT equipment by building a comprehensive set of edge connectors
Vodafone Americas | Redwood CA 09/2015–12/2018
SENIOR ARCHITECT(BILL, CHANGING, RATING)
Oversaw technology team and Third-Party vendors delivering high-quality IT service operations adhering to established SLAs, KPAs, and OLAs. Managed billing platform integrating with network IT applications.
• Launched first-ever online platform to furnish call data records after issuance of a subpoena.
• Digitalized call detail records for government agencies to access online which significantly saved time
• Interviewed federal agency reps to translate business needs into technical specifications
• Constructed data exchange platform with data governance encapsulating security, compliance, and traceability Verizon Wireless | Walnut Creek, CA 04/2008–01/2015
PRINCIPAL MEMBER TECHNICAL STAFF(CONSUMER IOT/4G/ANALYTICS/MOBILE APPS)
Led the development and deployment of the next-generation mobile analytic platform enabling retail markets to generate insights from consumer behavior data. Facilitated real-time in-store experience for retail clients by utilizing BLE and WiFi. Created internal and external content including telecom IT ecosystem overview, telecom use case analysis, and solution blueprint aligning with TM Forum standards.
• Secured $7M funding from the marketing department to engineer a big data analytics-based platform.
• Generated $10M revenue through building VZW web portal, Single-Sign-On(SSO) app, and Mobile advertisements
• Designed SDK based mobile apps to collect geolocation data of subscribers to study spending patterns
• Integrated IMS based VZW provisioning(SIM OTA) services with Softpay’ Trusted Service Manager(TSM) for activating wallet on mobile devices
• Monetized the vast volume of subscriber usage data by creating value-added services to help subscribers and retailers to capture customer interest through targeted advertising.
• Served as a Product Owner for 5 mobile web and payment applications
Team Leader(Messaging) | Virgin Mobile USA | Walnut Creek, CA(01/2003 – 07/2008)
Managed SMS/MMS servers and services and planned a redundancy messaging platform. Performed infrastructure for the secondary datacenter
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Masters of Science, Computer Science | California State University, East Bay | East Bay, CA
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering | University of Pune, Pune | MH, India
US Patent # 8799172, User Identity through secure tokens
Subscriber location audience insights for enterprise (Publication number: 20160196582)
Identity management for websites and mobile applications (Publication number: 20140130145)